Recent Storm Damage Posts
3 Types of Damage To Expect From A Winter Storm
We’re equipped with the training and experience to handle whatever storm damage that nature may unexpectedly bring your way.
3 Types of Damage To Expect From A Winter Storm
When it comes to the snowy winter months, there is no doubt that storm damage repair services are in high demand. However, homeowners need to be aware of the damage a winter storm can cause.
What Types Of Damage Can I Expect in the Way of Damage?
Snow and winter storms may have a broad range of effects on your home. For example, if you have ice dams on your roof, water may flow through and into your walls, causing structural damage to your property. Also, the roofs may collapse due to excessive accumulation on them.
So, the roof can be damaged by excessive temperatures and freezing water's impact. If there are any gaps, they may quickly turn into a much more significant issue. In many cases, the weight of snow might be too great for a roof to bear, causing it to collapse.
It's possible that your plumbing might freeze if the weather drops below freezing. If water freezes and stretches, it may cause frozen pipes to explode. As the pipe freezes, the burst will emit water at high pressure from where it occurred. However, it's considerably more dangerous inside the house because it may not be located easily.
Winter storms aren't the only thing that may endanger people's lives; many more factors are at play. The winter months see the greatest energy usage overall since several home appliances, including heaters, are utilized often and for longer periods during this season. Leaving heat sources unattended increases the risk of fire in your house.
Are You Struggling To Recover From A Winter Storm? We've Got Your Back!
When you lose your assets and properties during a winter storm, we at SERVPRO of West Oakland realize how tough it is for you to recover. Immediately contact us so that you may get back on your feet. We have years of experience in dealing with storm damage restoration. So, we can vouch for high-quality service. Give us a call today at (510) 599-9300!
Emergency Storm Restoration: 3 Things To Do.
We’re equipped with the training and experience to handle whatever storm damage that nature may unexpectedly bring your way.
Emergency Storm Restoration: 3 Things To Do.
Storm damage is a problem that affects people throughout the globe daily. As a result, whether you've ever experienced a hurricane or will in the future, you must have a recovery strategy in place. Here are three things to do if you've been affected by storm damage
Know The Extent Of The Damage.
Taking a few measures before you begin the restoration procedure is vital, so you don't waste time and money. So, having a qualified restoration specialist evaluate the problem may help you choose the best line of action. Also, make sure you document the damage as soon as possible to show your insurer what occurred.
Get In Touch With Your Insurance Company.
You should contact your insurance carrier once you get a damage assessment to file a claim. When describing the weather-related damage to your house or company, you should be as specific as possible. Your insurance company should tell you what to do next and put you in contact with a few emergency restoration providers.
Collaborate With A Restoration Team Expert.
It's critical to conduct your homework before picking a restoration service. No one who intends to cut shortcuts or ignore the minor details should be working on your house or company. So, look out for a professional storm restoration service near you.
Your Trusted Storm Restoration Company.
If you've suffered storm damage, SERVPRO of West Oakland is here to help you figure out what to do next. In the event of a storm damage assessment, contact us at (510) 599-9300 and begin the process of rebuilding your home.
Winter Weather Tips
Keeping you home safe and warm from winter weather is important.
Winter Weather Tips
Wintry weather is great at turning up problems you didn’t even know you had. Like that first really cold night in front of your fireplace that you thought was pure bliss — until you noticed a leak in the ceiling corner, which apparently was caused by a lack of insulation. How were you supposed to know that?
Many homeowners don’t realize they’re making critical missteps that can cost a ton when winter sets in. Here are seven wintertime mistakes homeowners often make (and what they could cost you!):
- Not Buying a $2 Protector for Your Outdoor Faucet
What It’ll Cost You: Up to $15,000 and a whole lot of grief
It’s amazing what a little frozen water can do damage-wise. An inch of water in your basement can cost up to $15,000 to pump out and dry out. And, yet, it’s so easy to prevent, especially with outdoor faucets, which are the most susceptible to freezing temps.
The simplest thing to do is to remove your garden hose from your outdoor faucet and drain it. Then add a faucet protector to keep cold air from getting into your pipes. They’re really cheap (some are under $2; the more expensive ones are still less than $10). “Get these now! “When the weatherman says we’ve got cold coming, they’ll sell out in minutes.”
While you’re at it, make sure any exposed pipes in an unheated basement or garage are insulated, too, or you’ll face the same pricey problem.
Wrap pipes with foam plumbing insulation — before the weather drops. It’s cheap, too, just like the faucet cover (only $1 for six feet of polyethylene insulation). And it’s an easy DIY project, as long as you can reach the pipes.
- Instagramming Your Icicles Instead of Preventing Them
What It’ll Cost You: $500 — if you’re lucky; a lot more if you’re not
Those icicles make your mountain homes look so picturesque, you just gotta take a few pics. But you better make them quick. Those icicles can literally be a dam problem. (Yes, dam — not the curse word that sounds the same. )
Icicles are a clear sign that you’ve got an ice dam, which is exactly what it sounds like: a buildup of ice on your gutter or roof that prevents melting snow and ice from flowing through your gutters. That’s really bad news because these icy blocks can lead to expensive roofing repairs.
Depending on where you live, expect to pay at least $500 for each ice dam to be steamed off. Leave the ice and you risk long-term damage, which could ultimately cost hundreds or even thousands of dollars to your roof, depending on what type of shingles you have and the size of the damaged area.
How to prevent them? Insulation. “Ice dams, icicles, and ice buildup on the gutters is a symptom of not enough insulation in the attic.
And “you need to have at least 14 inches of insulation in your attic, no matter where you live. If you live in a colder climate, you’ll need more.
If you don’t have the cash to insulate, heated gutter cables, which run between $50 and $150 each, can be a less expensive alternative when temporarily affixed to areas prone to ice damming.
- Going Lazy on Your Gutters
What It’ll Cost You: You really don’t want to be in a position to find out
It can be so tempting to skip gutter cleanups as winter nears. It seems like as soon as you clear your gutters, they clog right back up again. So what’s the point?
Well, if it looks like you’re living inside a waterfall when it rains, water is missing your gutter system completely. It’s being directed to your foundation instead. And a water-damaged foundation is never, ever cheap to fix.
A contractor can plug foundation cracks for $1,500 to $3,000, says David Verbofsky, director of training for exterior home products manufacturer Ply Gem. But a worse problem, one that requires a foundation excavation or rebuild, can set you back (gulp) $30,000 or more.
Suddenly, cleaning your gutters a few times each fall doesn’t seem so bad. A pro can do the work for anywhere between $70 and $250, depending on the size of your gutter system.
- Giving Cold Air a Chance to Sneak In
What It’ll Cost You: Nights where you never feel warm, despite sky-high heating bills
“If it were possible to take every crack on the outside of a typical home and drag them together, you’d have the equivalent of a three-by-three window open all the time,” says Lipford. Yikes.
Yet cracks can be easily and inexpensively sealed with a simple tube of caulk, and it’s available in hundreds of colors to match your window panes, outside siding, and even brick. Not sure where to caulk? Look for visible cracks around:
Fireplace or dryer vents
Anywhere something inside pokes a hole to the outside
- Not Getting Personal with Your Thermostat
What It’ll Cost You: Money you could spend on something else besides heating
We all know we should, but we seem to have some mental block when it comes to programming our thermostats to align with our schedules. It’s not that hard, and sometimes all it takes is buying a new one that suits you. (Like maybe a Wi-Fi one that’ll give you a little money-saving thrill each time you swipe your app.)
“From a cost-savings perspective, a programmable thermostat is a great investment, as much as 10% off your energy bill, according to the U.S. Department of Energy.
- Skipping Furnace Tune-Ups
What It’ll Cost You: A furnace that’ll die years before it should — and higher energy bills.
Forget to service your furnace and you could easily cut five years off the life of your system, five years is a full third of the typical unit’s life span. New units can cost around $4,000 installed, making the $125 annual maintenance charge a no-brainer.
While you’re at it, don’t forget to replace the furnace filter, which cleans the air in your home, and also keeps your furnace coils cleaner, which can shave up to 15% off your energy bill. We suggest at least every three months, but possibly as often as monthly if you have allergies, pets, or smoke cigarettes at home.
- Foregoing a Fireplace Inspection
What It’ll Cost You: Possibly your life — and your home
A cozy fire is great, but if you don’t maintain your chimney, a fire can cost you thousands of dollars, not to mention the risk to you and your family.
Schedule your maintenance appointment as early as you can.If you wait until the busy season, you’ll have a hard time getting them out there, you’ll pay more, and you’ll get a lower quality job.
Contact SERVPRO of West Oakland for storm damage at (510) 599-9300.
Where to Get Storm Flood Damage Restoration Services in Oakland
Homeowners have to deal with many things which may include storm damage. SERVPRO is available 24/7 to assist with remediation services.
Property Owners Can Hire SERVPRO to Obtain Storm Flood Damage Repair Services in Oakland
It is impossible to stop storms and floods because they are natural forces. However, they leave behind destruction on a larger scale. You need to hire a professional restoration firm to deal with the destruction. SERVPRO can help you to save your property and keep it from sustaining irreparable destruction.
When a storm strikes, there is stress and destruction that the heavy winds impose upon the structure of a home. That’s one of the things we can handle when performing storm flood damage repair in your Oakland residence. Our team is trained and certified to handle all kinds of issues arising from storm damage. SERVPRO’s comprehensive flood damage restoration services include:
- Water Extraction – This involves getting the flood water out of the home using portable pumps.
- Drying – We use efficient equipment like refrigerant dehumidifiers to dry the affected building materials.
- Cleaning – Flood water often contains microorganisms. We use antimicrobial products to eliminate microbes. These products act against microorganisms to prevent their development or to stop or limit their growth.
- Deodorization – Our SERVPRO team can eliminate bad odors using products like deodorizing pellets or granules, odor counteracting beads, and water-based counteractants.
- Full Restoration – We provide full restoration services to restore your home to its pre-damage state, including roofing repair, carpet replacement, and hardwood flooring repair.
After storm flood damage, structural items such as subfloors and walls may need cleaning. Our SERVPRO team can clean restorable materials using the right cleaning method for the kind of material affected. We use professional products based on the label requirements. We ensure that a home looks great or even better than it appeared before the water damage.
Our technicians can also evaluate all the items exposed to high humidity for cleaning needs. If some of your wood furniture has been exposed to high humidity, we can clean and polish it.
When you need assistance in restoring your property after storm flood damage, call SERVPRO of West Oakland at (510) 599-9300. We’re Faster To Any Size Disaster.
Storms Can Bring Gallons of Water into Oakland Homes
Basement flooding is a common occurrence that needs to be handled right away. Team SERVPRO has the extraction tools to tackle the flood damage job.
Flood Damage in Oakland Calls for Powerful Water Extraction Tools
Whether you experience basement flooding or your whole lower level is impacted, flooding can be devastating. The water contains all kinds of contaminants, and only a professional should provide water mitigation. Removing the water is the key to restoration, and that requires commercial strength water extraction tools.
SERVPRO’s Powerful Extraction Units Remove Flood Water
Flood damage in Oakland calls for fast water mitigation. The contaminated water alone can cause serious damage. The longer the moisture sits, the more problems occur. SERVPRO technicians arrive on the scene ready to do battle with the floodwaters. In their arsenal of tools, they have various water extraction equipment. These include:
- Self-Priming Trash Pumps – When the suction lift is less than 25’ and the discharge head is less than 100 feet, these are very effective. They can handle liquid that contains solids. Trash pumps can handle solids up to 1 ¼”, semi-trash pumps up to 5/8”, and slurry pumps remove fluids with sad or mud.
- High-Pressure Pumps – These pumps are excellent for pumping out underground areas such as basements. They do not handle solids.
- Electrical Submersible Pumps – Submersible pumps get used more than any other in water extraction situations. They do not have suction lift limitations and can run continuously. We have small portable units and large industrial units.
Choosing the Right Pump for the Job
Our technicians have the skills to know which pump is the right one for the flood removal situation. They work long and hard to provide water removal services that restore your home to preloss condition whenever possible. If you have flood damage, contact SERVPRO of West Oakland at (510) 599-9300.
Can a Professional Water Damage Company in Oakland Help with Flash Flooding?
SERVPRO can help with any level of flood damage in your home or business.
SERVPRO is Standing by to Assist Oakland Homes When Flood Damage from Flash Flooding Occurs
Flash flooding can happen anytime there are severe storms and heavy rains. When this happens, homeowners can end up with over a foot of water in their homes. If flash flooding occurs in your area, the best thing you can do after assuring your family is safe is call in professional water mitigation experts.
More Than Just Water to Deal With
When flood damage occurs in Oakland, it brings with it more than just copious amounts of water. The liquid that surges through your residence carries all kinds of contaminants and debris. It is a biohazard and requires the proper equipment and PPE for removal. Our technicians provide you with emergency mitigation from water damage that includes:
- Water Extraction – We use special trash pumps that handle debris. This can include mucking out silt.
- Containment – This protects your home from further damage from migrating moisture.
- Sanitizing Impacted Surfaces –This is done continually throughout the flood damage cleanup process.
- Drying the Home – Powerful commercial equipment gets used in the proper ratio for efficient drying.
- Controlled Demolition – Applied as need to ensure the home gets restored properly
Preventing Extensive Loss
Our IICRC trained technicians get to the flood scene as quickly as possible. The sooner you call us, the better if you want to prevent extensive loss. Our goal is to prevent secondary damage from causing even further problems. For water damage remediation and storm services such as sewage cleanup, contact SERVPRO of West Oakland at (510) 599-9300.
Oakland Homes May Experience Storm Damage
Call SERVPRO of West Oakland for your storm damage needs, we can help you take action fast.
SERVPRO is a Top Provider of Flood Restoration Services for the Oakland Community
The Oakland area has suffered its share of weather events in recent years. Fires, flooding, and droughts have all been in the news, leaving homeowners in need of water and fire damage restoration services. Many residents can attest to the importance of delegating such tasks to certified technicians who understand water removal services and flood restoration intricacies.
Flood remediation in Oakland is easier when you rely on SERVPRO and our expert staff. Water damage repairs are our specialty, and we take a meticulous approach to meeting the needs of each surface needing cleanup and restoration. We determine the most effective products and equipment we can use to return your home to pre-flooding conditions based on our extensive knowledge. When stormwater is involved, we dispose of items posing a danger due to their exposure to contaminants carried into the house. As we carry out the plan, we focus on humidity control, particularly as it pertains to its effects on the structure. Some of the most vulnerable areas include-
- Insulation can become matted and create an environment suitable for mold growth. Its replacement may be the best option.
- Wall cavities need to be ventilated, which we achieve by drilling holes into baseboards and pushing air into the cavity. Occasionally the moisture level is excessive, and we have to remove and replace portions of drywall.
- Cabinets may also hold excess humidity, and we determine those levels by using specialized moisture meters that allow us to penetrate the darkest recesses of a cabinet.
SERVPRO of West Oakland is at your service when you call (510) 599-9300. We are identified as experts in our field, and all our knowledge is at your service when disaster strikes.
Stormwater Removal with SERVPRO in West Oakland Gets Results
SERVPRO of West Oakland will give you results when it comes to your properties storm damage.
Never leave stormwater removal up to DIY methods alone – Call SERVPRO to your West Oakland property!
Rather a neighborhood than a stand-alone city, West Oakland is situated up in the northwestern area of Oakland, California. Looking back in time, the land that West Oakland resides on was granted in 1820 to Luis Maria Peralta.
The Loma Prieta Earthquake of 1989
During the devastating Loma Prieta earthquake in 1989, there was a collapse of the Cypress Freeway that took the lives of 42 people. West Oakland residents and rescue teams worked tirelessly to save as many people as possible, but the tragedy was too immense. Once the freeway was gone, locals resisted efforts for a rebuild, and gentrification started to take place in the West Oakland area. Warehouses got turned into art studios, pedestrian paths got put in, new gardens were installed, and older Victorian homes in the area started to get refurbished.
No matter where you go in the West Oakland area, you will always find various landmarks and historical sites to visit. This makes the region just right for taking a tour or spending a few days to take in some of the most notable points of interest, such as:
- Mountain View Cemetery
- Jack London Square
- Oracle Arena
- The Cathedral of Christ the Light
- USS Potomac
- Oakland California Temple
- Bay Bridge Trail
Exploring Some of the Best West Oakland, California, Neighborhoods
It goes without saying that West Oakland is a diverse area with plenty of things to see and do. If you are looking to relocate to the region, it is best to get to know some of the neighborhoods, including:
- Dogtown – This neighborhood in West Oakland was given the name years ago by local police due to the large stray dog population in the 1980s.
- Oakland Point – Also known as Gibbons’ Point, this is a small neighborhood along the eastern shore and now home to the Port of Oakland shipping terminal.
- Ghosttown – This neighborhood was given the 15th spot on the list of the coolest neighborhoods in the world for 2020. Ghosttown is the informal name given to the Foster Hoover Historic District.
West Oakland Property Owners Need Skilled Stormwater Removal to Prevent Secondary Damage
Harsh weather can bring on flooding that ravages West Oakland residential properties. Any standing water can put immense pressure on the structure of your home and turn into a costly event with the potential for mold and mildew growth. You need stormwater removal, and you need it quickly so that your home can get back to pre-flood condition, which is where SERVPRO can help!
When it comes to stormwater removal in West Oakland, our team at SERVPRO works diligently to mitigate loss and get you back on your feet.
- Our water restoration technicians (WRT) work under the restore versus replace mentality, which in turn keeps your claim expenses lower.
- We have crew chiefs and project managers with the necessary experience to execute each phase of the job while keeping your insurance company informed.
- All contaminated materials are either disposed of or cleaned thoroughly using our expertise and advanced equipment. When necessary, we perform water damage repairs using controlled demolition services.
Flood restoration and stormwater removal are what we are here for at SERVPRO of West Oakland. By calling (510) 599-9300, you will have a team at your door and ready to get to work as soon as possible.
Repairing Storm-Related Flood Damage in your Oakland Home
Don't take one moisture from your storm damage alone, call SERVPRO of West Oakland immediately.
SERVPRO is a Leading Provider of Water Restoration for Flooded Properties in Oakland
Floodwaters that enter a property cause immediate damage to a structure and its contents. Emergency services like water extraction and pumping can help to alleviate losses through mitigation. However, ensuring the property does not sustain permanent harm relies on using a complete drying procedure.
Closed system drying can be effective for flood damage recovery in your Oakland home. A closed system implies that the structure is sealed while drying equipment controls the indoor atmosphere. This drying equipment could include dehumidifiers or rapid-air movers with heating elements.
- Drying tents use polyethylene sheeting pinned down with sandbags. Technicians can then apply air-movers or temperature directly to the surface, which can be helpful for flooring.
- Desiccant dehumidifiers can reduce the grains per pound of moisture in the air below 40. These are useful for reducing the moisture content of semi-porous materials.
- Balancing the drying system ensures that dehumidifiers remove the moisture from the air as it is evaporating.
Limit the long-term effects of moisture on your property. Contact SERVPRO of West Oakland for flood damage technicians at (510) 599-9300.
Can Restoration Services Perform Structural Repair?
Let SERVPRO of West Oakland to see what they can do for your storm damage.
We Know that Flood Damage Can Cause Physical Damage to your Oakland Home. Our Technicians Have the General Construction Experience Necessary to Perform Repair.
Violent weather events can damage roofing, windows, doors, and exterior buildings like garages. The consequent flooding, usually caused by heavy rainfall or road overflow, can further impact the structure of your home.
Our flood damage restoration technicians in Oakland have a range of skills to help repair the physical structure of your home and your belongings. Our roster of technicians includes general construction industry training (OSHA), which allows us to rebuild your home without relying on third-parties. We also have extensive expertise in the restoration of contents following a flood event.
- Our group includes technicians with Carpet Cleaning (CCT), Rug Cleaning (RCT), and Color Repair (CRT) qualifications to help return fittings to a preloss condition.
- Physical parts of the structure and building assembly can be assessed by technicians with expertise in masonry (SMT), marble, and stone (MSI).
- Our general construction training (OSHA) means you only have to deal with one point of contact throughout service.
- In special cases, we may suggest third-party companies to assist with the build back.
Trust the experts with flood and storm-related repairs. Contact SERVPRO of West Oakland for flood damage restoration at (510) 599-9300.
There was A Flood in Oakland. What Dangers Might I Face in My Home?
Flood damage can be hard on your Oakland property, call SERVPRO of West Oakland for assistance today.
SERVPRO Identifies Hazards and Creates a Safety Plan
Once the flood in Oakland recedes, you are left with dealing with the cleanup, and may also have to deal with both visible and unseen hazards. Coping with the heavy burden of your home in a state of upheaval can be a lot to handle all at once. Our restoration specialists lift that burden by assisting in the cleanup and restoring safety to your home.
Should I Still Obtain Professional Assistance if it was Just a Minor Flood? Yes, Structural Damage May Present Itself Days or Weeks After the Flood.
It is crucial to deal with flood damage in Oakland right away to hinder further damage like deteriorating drywall or mold infestations. Our technicians come to assess the damage and ensure it is safe for both residents and workers before beginning the restoration process.
What are Some of the Potential Hazards?
- Electrical: Water conducts electricity and can be very dangerous if the water reaches the wiring system. Technicians may shut down your circuit box or even the power source on the outside of your home.
- Structural: Hidden moisture in drywall and flooring can weaken the surfaces, creating a potentially dangerous situation. For example, a ceiling full of water may collapse if not adequately addressed.
- Infectious Waste: Floodwater is considered contaminated by the EPA since it often contains sewage with potentially dangerous microorganisms. Technicians wear appropriate PPE when dealing with contaminated water.
Before any work, technicians identify and address hazards to keep everyone within the home safe. After the hazards are taken care of, they may proceed with the cleanup and require restoration to get your home back to its preloss status.
Contact SERVPRO of West Oakland at (510) 599-9300. We're Faster To Any Size Disaster.
Can One Company Handle All Oakland Storm Damage Issues?
SERVPRO says--Rely on us for flood damage mitigation in Oakland
SERVPRO offers mitigation and rebuilding after Oakland storms
Oakland suffered significantly from a massive storm in October 1962. Striking an 1100-mile swath from British Columbia to the Bay Area, strong winds, torrential rains, and mudslides devastated the area, resulting in 46 deaths and hundreds of injuries. Estimates immediately after the storm totaled California's dollar damage, plus that to Oregon and Washington, at $2.4 billion, adjusted.
What Was the Cause of the 1962 Storm?
On September 28, 1962, 500 miles from Wake Island in the central Pacific Ocean, an updraft formed. As it intensified and moved north-west. By October 3, it was named Freda and upgraded to a tropical storm. Over the next few days, it began moving north-east, becoming extratropical by October 10. Waning in intensity, the system drifted into a powerful storm formation zone off of northern California. The conditions re-energized the cyclone, pummeling the coast of California on the 12th and into the 13th.
What Were the Effects of the Storm of 1962 in Oakland and Elsewhere?
Dying cyclones rarely cause issues when they reach the Oakland area, losing intensity and the threat of significant damage. The extratropical cyclone origin of the 1962 storm makes it one of a kind occurrence, not happening at any other time in the recorded climatological record:
- Oakland set an all-time October 24-hour record with 4.52 inches of rain.
- Landslides and flooding cut off access to the Orinda side of the Caldecott Tunnel.
- The tremendous amount of rain caused the Cull Canyon dam in Castro Valley to nearly burst.
- Many residential and commercial buildings received damage because of falling trees, landslides, and flooding.
- Across the Bay, the high winds delayed games in the 1962 World Series between the San Francisco Giants and the New York Yankees.
- The storm caused the death of a five-year-old girl as mud and debris slammed into her house.
How Do Professionals Turn the Tide on Storm Damage in Oakland?
Floods and other Oakland storm damage overwhelm property owners. With the rigorous training, experience, and appropriate equipment SERVPRO brings to your extreme weather disaster, the journey back to "Like it never even happened," completes rapidly. Our company's licensed contractor status permits us to follow expert storm damage mitigation and remediation with repair and rebuilding services.
What Should Property Owners Expect During the Storm Damage Recovery Process?
After the call goes to SERVPRO, our team travels as soon as practical to your home. Although we have a general idea of the tasks ahead, our project manager must inspect your house's specific layout. After a safety hazard inspection, our crew:
- Secures exterior damage, including boarding and tarping
- Installs needed supports and provides signage to note and prevent traffic on unstable or weakened structures
- Commences muck-out of mud and debris, bagging it for disposal as hazardous waste
- Positions submersible pumps to begin water removal
- Deploys truck-mounted extractors once water levels dip below two inches
- Traces migration routes of floodwaters into confined areas and building cavities using moisture detectors and meters
- Considers and then implements controlled demolition to access trapped water and open wet spaces for drying
- Cleans and disinfects affected surfaces
- Sets up effective and research-based drying configurations using air movers, heaters, and dehumidifiers
- Repairs damage and the planned demolition, rebuilding as needed
Hire SERVPRO of West Oakland for wrap-around mitigation, remediation, and restoration after storm-related damage to your home. We respond 24/7 to calls at (510) 599-9300.